Friday, January 06, 2006

Jordan wants a film on her life!


She appeared on the cover of Playboy; she sung a song; she did some social work; she penned a book; and now she wants to make a movie on her life.

Glamour girl Jordan, who recently married pop singer Peter Andre, says she is determined to film her life, because it is the only ambition she has yet to fulfil.

“I always wanted to do American Playboy and I done the cover of that and the spread inside. I always wanted to sing on telly which I did, I done the Children in Need and obviously the Eurovision and I've always wanted a record deal which I've just got. And I've always wanted to bring a book out which I've done, and in fact my second book comes out February 1. My next thing is to do a film to my book,” The Sun quoted Jordan as telling LBC Radio.

“I'm going to do it, whatever happens I will do it. I'm actually trying to find people now like directors and that who want to do it. I wouldn't put myself as an actress I'd probably get someone to do it and then I'll make an appearance in it,” she added.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home